Current Profit & Loss

  • Starting Balance £10,000
  • Amount Won £54,294
  • Amount Lost £39,909
  • Current Balance £24,339

Monday 20 July 2009

What a great start - NOT

What a great start to my tipping blog. I was hoping to have at least one player placed, but i suppose thats how things go. Only a samll loss and should be recoverable over the next couple of weeks. Was away at the weekend and will be away this weekend so will be positing some tips in advance.

I was tempted to make some additional tips on the golf following the collapse of the three twits, but thats not the way i go about things chucking good money after bad.

I will also be starting a £100 special on saturday to run alongside the tips, basically just for a bit of interest to those who only bet occassionally. I will pick one horse that i feel is likely to give a return.

Over and out will be back with some winners

No comments:

Post a Comment