Current Profit & Loss

  • Starting Balance £10,000
  • Amount Won £54,294
  • Amount Lost £39,909
  • Current Balance £24,339

Thursday 6 August 2009

Fw: PUKKA PIES DONT COMPROMISE!!!!!!!!

The start of the Pukka Pies Don't Compromise league starts on Friday night; the excitement is nearly killing me NOT.  The championship and lower leagues are some of the hardest to predict, but sometimes we can find a team/ teams that can scrape home by the odd goal.  This season looks tough in the Championship with my beloved Newcastle , WBA and Boro looking to bounce straight back, throw in Ipswich , QPR, Palace, plus the odd surprise package the Championship looks the place to be.

 

I hear were going to have the delights of a new Match of the Day program showing championship highlights, I wonder what they will call it, surely not Match of the Day 3.  Anyway enough of my ramblings, I am taking careful consideration over the weekend selections and have a few teams in mind so far

 

Boro, MK Dons, QPR, Cardiff , Charlton and Norwich

 

Early analysis leads me to thinking that they may be a little over priced; I will narrow the teams down to a maximum of 4 selections.   I've found over recent season that it is possible to have a 7/8/9 team acca up but there is always one lets you down, notably my team Newcastle , so I have tended to focus more on doubles and trebles with a decent strike rate, he says!!!.  I do tend to favor home team early in the season , just because we cant really start assessing away form until a least say 10 games in, that's not to say I wouldn't put up an away team as a selection.

 

Will also have some horse race selections for Friday and Saturday, have a couple in mind but need to start looking at previous races.  The attheraces archive is a great tool, seen as I am not going to use the Racing Post website, can't believe they are making you pay for the service, has left a bad taste in my mouth!!!!!

 

 

Will update later today

 

 

Good luck if you're betting

 

 

 

Lea

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment