Current Profit & Loss

  • Starting Balance £10,000
  • Amount Won £54,294
  • Amount Lost £39,909
  • Current Balance £24,339

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Update

Well what a weekend.  Still feeling a little groggy even today.  Was thinking late last week that we had make good progress in terms of profit in a month, maybe that led to me thinking that I should go in with large stakes for the opening day of the season, should have known better.  Middlesborogh dissapointed, followed by QPR, who by all accounts bossed the game and Cradiff won easily so I got the analysis spot on for one team at least.  The horse selcetions dissapointed as well, couple of places to get out of jail really.  It took me 3 and a half hours to get the bets on, on saturday and I then retreated to the pub for 11 hours, ended up drowning my sorrows and it was looking pretty bleak until last night when I decided to have a couples of nudges.  Have my dad to thank for the winner in the last, apprantley his mate reckoned it would skate in and was mad keen on it, it did just win and has appeared to have got me out of the mire.  Still about a grand down from last Friday morning but still in profit since I started so that's a postive.

 

Will be on my tod this evening so will be looking at the cards and will be highly likley to put up some slections.  Going on holiday on Friday for 2 weeks, so unless I can get on somehere will not be posting for a while!!!!!

 

The US PGA starts soon and have been looking in depth at the players, Woods looks to be in fine form at 7/4 no real value, but if he wins it could look like a snip.  Padraig 22/1 from memory, should have never corrected his swing , maybe though there is a little fire in his belly might sneak a place, others woth looking at westwood, garcia

 

The Premiership and the Ebor coming up, Dads going to Ebor so should have no problem getting on, on course.  Will Sea the Stars win, I'll not be backing it, probabley will LOL. 

 

Don't really bet on the cricket but word is that the Aussies looked nailed on at 5/4 umm contenplating it.

 

Will post up selctions for the golf/ football and ebor later tonigt. Maybe the cricket if I can convince myself on the stats.

 

 

Regards

 

 

 

Lea

 

1 comment: